Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

The Mystery Of Wishes.

Hi, Everybody!
This is my next writing short, The Mystery Of Wishes.

My father has always told me that wishes go somewhere. I would always ask "Where?"
"The wish factory. It fulfills your dreams and wishes, if they were not greedy or mean."
I would wish for a friend, and I got one. She is the most special thing that I have, but she's missing.
I wished for her to come back, and she hasn't.
I sit and stare at my blacked T.V. I'm twenty now, its been five years.
A knock sounded at my door, and I look at the clock. 10:00 pm. Who that be?
I get up, and walk over looking at my peep hole first. A stranger. I open it.
"Hello?"
"Ellie Snow?"
"Yes."
"I need your help, Do you know anyone by the name of  Rose Michaels?"
"Rose's alive!"
"For now."
And that's how I found my best friend, along with an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment