Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My tummy song, and Pizza.

(Singing this part)

I feel like crap, like really. 
I want sandwiches
and Pizza
But my tummy hates me.

Hi Everyone!
I'm done singing now. So I ate too much junk food last night, my tummy really hurts from it. What really sucks is I need glasses for actually seeing, I don't have a pair right now, so I'm straining my eyes playing video games with my siblings. Like for at least two to four hours, so I have really bad headache for at least the last two days.
How about I talk about something different. Did you guys like my writing short, The Girl Of Glass? Its some what like  writing prompt, but its what I want to keep for my self. Yes, I'm selfish. But this is my work, and I would really just like to keep it.
So as of right now, I'm writing a novel that has to do with Egyptian Mythology. That's all I'm going to tell you... mahhaha.
Zoella anyone?




4 comments:

  1. How creative you can be to make a song from pizza!! Got a love a baby! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because I'm a nerd... Hahah Love You mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for weeks now I have been eating nothing but Celery and Apples and carrots. Some protein shakes. Write me a song.. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. So no song.

    ReplyDelete