Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

BOOK REVIEWS/FAVE PART TWO

Hi Everyone!
This is part two, I just did part one, but I wanted to do other more famous books.


1. Percy Jackson By Rick Riordan. 
I read this is sixth grade, and I loved it. I still do, on pinterest I have a board of Percy.
My fave quote.
"My name is Percy Jackson. 
I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.
Am I a troubled kid?
Yeah. You could say that.”
- Percy Jackson, The lightning Thief. 
Yes the first book in the series. 

2. Harry Potter By J.K. Rowling. 
My mom calls him Harry Pothead... I have now clue why. 
Also have a board for him also. 
Fave Quote (Out of many)
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.” 
―  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

3. Inheritance Cycle Series By Christopher Paolini
Eragon series is what I call it... Thick books, but heaven. 
Fave quote.
"I am not who I was,' he whispered, gripping the edges of the column, 'but I know who I am.'...
'And I won't give up.” 
― Christopher PaoliniInheritance

4. Fablehaven By Brandon Mull
He's from my state... Yeah. 
We need more of this.  I earned twenty freaking bucks for this series, and I'm happy about that. 
Fave Quote. 
"The surprise is on the far side."
"You're sure?"
"Positive."
"It better not be another fairy," Seth said.
"What's the matter with fairies?"
"I've already seen about a billion of them and also they turned me into a walrus.” 
― Brandon MullFablehaven



5. The Adventures Of Dod By Thomas R. Williams
It's not that famous, but it is in my book. 
Also from my home state. 
Fave Quote
"Too much truth in the hands of a liar is more dangerous than a world of lies told to the truthful” 
― Thomas R. WilliamsThe Adventures of Dod, vol 1



I hope you enjoyed. These are some of my most favorite books. I will have more of these for now on. I enjoy doing it. It reminds me of when I first read them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment