Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2016

BOOK REVIEWS/FAVES PART THREE.

 HI, Everyone.
If you were wondering, I updated my Star Wars Imagines... Well continuing on.

1. Alex Rider By Anthony Horowitz
I loved this series, but the last book made me cry really. If you are a spy freak this is the best series for you. 

Fave Quote

“You've already said you were going to kill me," Alex said, "but I didn't think that meant you were going to bore me to death.” 
― Anthony HorowitzPoint Blank


2. Nancy Drew By Carolyn Keene 
Yes, I know it's basic but I love them. If you're a boy read the Hardy Boys. Or Both

I don't have a fave quote for this one, there's just too many books to go threw.




3.Ranger's Apprentice By John Flanagan
If you love medieval type books, or the dark the ages type. (Same Thing?)

Fave Quote.
“Any sign of them yet? he asked. Will looked at him. 'Yes', he said. 'A party of fifty Scotti came though just twenty minutes ago'.
Really? Horace looked startled. He wasn't fully awake yet. Will rolled his eyes to heaven. 'Oh, my word, yes', he said. 'They were riding on oxen and playing bagpipes and drums. Of course not,' he went on. 'If they had come past, I would have woken you-if only to stop your snoring'. 
I don't snore', Horace said, with dignity. Will raised his eyebrows. 'Is that so?' he said. 'Then in that case, you'd better chase out that colony of walruses who are in the tent with you...of course you snore.” 
― John FlanaganThe Siege of Macindaw



4.Keeper of the Lost Cities By Shannon Messenger
I love this series. I'm on the third, right now.

Fave quote.
“This is…magic?”

Fitz laughed – a full body laugh, like it was the funniest thing he’d ever heard [...] “No,” he said when he’d regained control. “Magic is a stupid idea humans came up with to try to explain things they couldn’t understand.” 
― Shannon MessengerKeeper of the Lost Cities


5. The Ascendance Trilogy By Jennifer A. Nielsen 
They are amazing, They are very sad sometimes, but amazing.

Fave quote
“In a crowd of a thousand boys claiming to be the prince, there would be only one with the same look of trouble in his eye.” 
― Jennifer A. NielsenThe False Prince


Well have fun! I hope you have enjoyed this.




No comments:

Post a Comment