Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Books REVIEWS/ FAVE PART ONE

Hi Everyone!
I was looking at my bookcase (A Bright White And Neon Orange one.), and I wanted to share some of my most favorite books that are in there.



1. The Candymakers By Wendy Mass.
I love this book because it reminds you, that fiends can be found in the most interesting way. Willy Wonka feel, a very nice feel though.
(I just found out there's going to be a book two!! Amazing! I love this series.)




2. A Dog's Way Home By Bobbie Pyron
I have the same dog, so it made me cry, very hard. This one makes you realize that your pets will do everything IN there power to come to you. Every small thing, can be the biggest help.










3. Curveball The Year I Lost My Grip By Jordan Sonnenblick 
It tells you that not everything will go the way you planned.
It can turn out the wrong way. I loved it, it really was amazing.










And last for right now.

5.Reckless By Cornella Funke 

It's been a while since I have read this. It's fantasy.
Family should always stick together, even when it gets hard.
It reminded me of the Grim Brothers Tales. She also wrote INKHEART series.
(Book 2 & 3 OUT)




I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment