Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Yes, i'm lame.... haha.

Hi Everybody!

As the title says, i'm lame.  So this is going to be a very long post, updates, what's new, etc.

First off. I've entered my Star Wars Imagines into the Wattpad Fanfiction Contest. Wish me luck!
Also for that, I've gotten over 2,000 views/readers now. I'm very proud of that. I also got a new cover for the Imagines. Here you gooo.




Second I have an actual story on Wattpad, it's called Frozen.  It's a Bucky Barnes Love story.  Here is the like the back or book flap type thing... I don't know the official name.... Haha

And this is the Cover.




"No one is here, no one has been for years, by the looks of scattered papers, and chemicals long gone. I woke up a few days ago, not remembering much about myself, not even my name or why everything is frozen solid or why I didn’t freeze to death. I couldn’t understand why I’m here or how long I’ve been here. I didn’t even know what I looked like, because the doors are frozen with five feet solid Ice. No heating, no bathroom, no bed, and no way out. I’ve waited, waited, I’m tired of waiting. It’s been forever, doe’s anyone miss me?"

Third thing. 
I found a website, that is like the actual Hogwarts school courses. It's an online thing. You learn what Harry, and the rest have learned.  It's amazing, and free.  

Well that's all for today, if you want for My fave books, just comment.



Links. 
Star Wars Imagines

Frozen Story

Hogwarts classes.







No comments:

Post a Comment